Try It Out!
docker-compose pull first to get all of the needed images. Note: This may take a few minutes
Then simply run
docker-compose up and it will start containers for...
- mesos master
- mesos slave (docker/mesos containerizers enabled)
- Baragon Service for load balancer management
- Baragon Agent + Nginx as a load balancer
...and the following UIs will be available:
- Singularity UI => http://localhost:7099/singularity
- Baragon UI => http://localhost:8080/baragon/v2/ui
if using boot2docker or another vm, replace localhost with the ip of your vm